Know our life on board
Discover amazing places
and much more...?
- Turning over tables and promoting beverage service in the Buffet, in order to assist with the achievement of departmental guest satisfaction targets and food and beverage revenues.
- Responsible for safeguarding all equipment and materials required for operation, by adhering to proper handling procedures.
- Turning of tables and capitalizing on beverage service in the Buffet.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
- Escorts guests and/or resets tables as assigned.
- Assist Waiters and Assistant Waiters with stocking, cleaning and maintaining waiter stations throughout service.
- Ensures that the restaurants are properly cleaned at the end of each meal period, according to the schedules; cleaning responsibility must equal or exceed the Company`s established public health standards.
- Set up mess rooms with all food, beverage product, condiments, sign stands, utensils, china, glassware and silverware prior to each service.
- Maintain food line and cleanliness of tables throughout service.
- Cleans and sanitizes food line, beverage dispensing machines, and restocks all of the china, glassware and silverware at the end of each service.
- Set up assigned station with the required amounts of equipment and mis-en-place prior to the start of service.
- Clean tables in assigned station throughout service.
- Complies with sequence of service for beverage to ensure timeliness of service to guests in assigned station.
- Perform side work such as silverware roll-ups, emptying trash, and stocking/cleaning beverage station.
- Performs other jobs as assigned, to include but not limited to manning non-cooking buffet action stations (i.e. carving station, dessert station).