Know our life on board
Discover amazing places
and much more...?
- Ensures efficient cleaning and sanitation of assigned provision areas within the Food & Beverage operation onboard according to Public Health / FDA / SEMS guidelines.In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Minimum six months related experience working in a warehouse is required.
- Minimum six months experience operating a pallet jack is required.
- Basic to Intermediate level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
- Able to work 7 days a week
- High school diploma or foreign equivalent is required.
- Training Course Certificates in the areas of USPH, safety, environmental, public health and sanitation regulations and procedures from a recognized educational institution are required.