Know our life on board
Discover amazing places
and much more...?
Mechanic / Fitter
- Commit to the Company’s Core Values – carry out daily activities following the R.I.T.E. way – Respect, Integrity,
Trust and Excellence are the foundation of all our actions, every day, in everything we do.
- Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
- His allocated area.
- Performs major and specialized mechanical overhaul and repair work in marine equipment to determine needs for repairs or adjustments.
- Repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment and valves.
- Operates hand and power tools associated with marine engine and equipment.
- One of engine room daily workers.
- Notify the Chief Repairman regarding working consumables to be ordered.
- Preventing spares and tools from being damaged due to poor handling or exposure to the weather.
- Any additional duties as directed by the Staff Chief Engineer.
- All other duties as assigned.