Know our life on board
Discover amazing places
and much more...?
- Assist with achieving departmental guest satisfaction targets and food and beverage revenues by following established service strategies and optimizing up-sell opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
- Ensures that assigned station is properly setup with the required amounts of china, glassware, silverware and mis-en-place prior to the start of service.
- Complies with sequence of service for food and beverage, and follows the lead/instructions of the Waiters to ensure timeliness of service to guests.
- Resolves any service and/or product deficiencies that may occur, to ensure satisfaction of service with guests in assigned station.
- Ensures that assigned station is properly cleaned and set-up at the end of the meal period and that all assigned side-work is complete.
- Performs other jobs as assigned, to include but not limited to manning non-cooking buffet action stations (i.e. carving station, dessert station).
- Deliver food and beverage orders to guest’s staterooms as per company procedure.
- Deliver amenities to guest’s staterooms.
- Assists with private parties and functions.
- Field guest phone orders and handle according to established procedures.
- Clear service trays from staterooms, corridors and pantries in a timely manner.